Strawberry Singh is away for a family emergency. I hope everything turns out alright for her and her family. She is truly a lovely person. However, I dove into her archives for a challenge and found this one: Never Have I Ever!
Meme instructions: Copy and paste the following statements and answers to your post, delete my answers and input your own. Don’t forget to leave a link to your post in the comments so others can come by and read your answers as well!
- Never have I ever had sex, in Second Life. – Oh yes and still do, judge me if you want, but I like it!
- Never have I ever visited a sex sim, in Second Life. – *bursts into giggles* I have visited lots, but not for sex. Once upon a time I was a bit of a troll. Not a griefer, but I would go to sex sims and complain about no one actually having sex, that kinda thing.
- Never have I ever been an escort or stripper, in Second Life. – I tried the escort thing for all of 2 weeks. It was my very first avi and escorting was pretty much pressing buttons, but even then it creeped me out and I just couldn’t do it. Stripping? Yeah, did that a few times for the first few years in SL. I don’t think I’ve done it at least 6 years.
- Never have I ever been in porn videos in Second Life. – Nope, not that I’m aware of anyway.
- Never have I ever done things that may be illegal in the real world, in Second Life. – Oh sure I have…kidnapping, drugs, vandalism…nothing gross though.
- Never have I ever created an ALT for secret activities, in Second Life. – Hmmm, not sure how secret they were, but yeah, I did have some alts over the years.
- Never have I ever had a one night stand, in Second Life. – Oh, yes, I have…more than one actually, but its been well over a year and while I remember who, I don’t remember the actual act, if that tells you anything.
- Never have I ever been part of a roleplay community, in Second Life. – I’ve tried, but I failed miserably.
- Never have I ever discovered a new fetish, because of Second Life. – Hm…I’d have to say I have definitely discovered new turns ons, but I wouldn’t go so far as to say I’ve developed a fetish for anything.
- Never have I ever done things in Second Life that I wouldn’t admit to my friends or family. – Maybe not to my family, but my friends? I can’t think of anything I wouldn’t tell my friends about SL. Mind you, my friends are IN SL, so not like they wouldn’t understand. I don’t like people in my RL.