I had so much fun doing Strawberry Singh’s challenge last week, that I decided to do it again this week. Today we’re doing the Zodiac challenge. In her blog, she states:
“Here are the instructions for the #SecondLifeChallenge this Monday: Copy and paste the following questions and answers into your post; then delete my answers and input your own. Don’t forget to leave a comment below with a link to your post so we can all come by and check it out!”
- What is your Zodiac sign?: (You don’t need to share your birth date if you don’t want to and if you want to do this using your Second Life avatar, you can use the rez date of your avatar.) My birthday is October 6 and I’ve always agreed that I’m very much a Libra.
- Do you believe in Astrology and read your horoscope often?: I do think there’s something to Astrology. However, generic horoscopes based on signs alone are bogus. There’s actually some science behind Astrology that can be really crazy accurate, but for that you’d need an accurate chart done. For that, the person creating the chart will need to know not just your birth-date, but the time, and location. All of that plays into a true astrological reading.
- What are some of the traits of your zodiac sign and do you feel they reflect who you are?: I am going to copy and paste the traits from the site that Strawberry shared, except for Libra and like her, I’m going to compare:
- Strengths: Cooperative, diplomatic, gracious, fair-minded, social – I’d like to believe these are true. Though I wish I were MORE diplomatic, for sure.
- Weaknesses: Indecisive, avoids confrontations, will carry a grudge, self-pity-I guess most of this is true. Although, some would say I do carry a grudge, I really don’t. Its just that once I’m done with someone, I’m done. I don’t walk around hating them or even thinking much about them at all. If they cross my path or someone brings them up, I might say something negative, but grudge? Hmmm, I’m not big on carrying resentments around me with. I just let go.
- Libra likes: Harmony, gentleness, sharing with others, the outdoors-This is very true, especially in the fall. I absolutely adore being outside in the cool autumn air…the leaves rustling in the wind. Yes, I’d say all of this is true.
- Libra dislikes: Violence, injustice, loudmouths, conformity-Absolute truth here. Ok, there are some exceptions to the violence. I don’t like real violence, but I do enjoy violent films and I quite often have violent fantasies about stabbing bitches in the face or punching men in their throats. *grins*
I’m curious if my friends would agree with the traits listed. They know me pretty well and could definitely tell you if these are true about me or not. And to continue following Berry’s lead….I’m going to try my hand at the Buzzfeed quiz as well. Here’s the link:
Can We Accurately Guess Your Zodiac Sign Based On How You Describe Yourself?
And it ended up being right:
pose & backgroun w/ribbons: Sari-Sari – Puppet Skybox